- 450g Pickled Onions, drained
- 1 haggis, freshly cooked
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
- 1 sliced white loaf
- melted butter
- Preheat oven 180 C / Gas 4 and butter a bun tray.
- Using a rolling pin flatten bread slices a little then use a cutter to make circles of the bread to fit dimples on tray.
- Brush the bread lightly with butter and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove from the tray and repeat with remaining bread to make as many canapé cases as you need.
- When required, fill cases with warm haggis, a teaspoon tip of cranberry sauce and top with a pickled onion.